Sheboygan Water Utility is excited to announce that we will be launching a new and improved bill pay service for utility bills! Our previous online bill payment provider, PSN, has merged with a new company called InvoiceCloud. This new payment platform will offer you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bills online anytime, from anywhere.
Coming at the end of August, you can look forward to being able to:
- Pay your bill with our easy-to-use online portal, accepting utility payments 24/7
- Manage your account and view account history
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending, and a confirmation after making a payment
- Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
- You can choose when to pay – simply schedule a payment for any future date (before the due date)
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay: save time and avoid late or missed payments
- On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
- Prefer the phone? You'll be able to use your landline or mobile device to make a payment using our secure, 24/7 automated Pay by Phone feature
If you've previously registered for online payment services with PSN, your account will be automatically converted to the new InvoiceCloud system. Once operational, you can access your account using your PSN login credentials. If you are a current AutoPay or Paperless customer, your InvoiceCloud account will automatically be enrolled in these features. No action is required.
More information will be forthcoming once we are live with the new system