The Sheboygan Water Utility is currently seeking a summer Civil Engineering Intern to work on a variety of engineering projects during the summer of 2015. This 30 hour/week paid internship is open for consideration to civil engineering students currently in their Sophomore – Senior years.
The projects will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engineering field work and GPS data collection
- Global Information System (GIS) data collection and data entry
- Distribution system data collection, processing and organizing
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A self‐starter who is results‐oriented and exhibits responsibility, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- Basic surveying and mapping experience a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, AutoCad and GIS experience a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For utility news and information, please visit www.sheboyganwater.org. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
Equal Opportunity Employer