CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERN
The Sheboygan Water Utility is currently seeking a summer intern to work on a variety of engineering projects during the summer of 2018. This 30 hour/week paid internship is open for consideration to civil engineering students currently in their Sophomore – Senior years.
The projects will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engineering field work and GPS data collection
• Global Information System (GIS) data collection and data entry
• Distribution system data collection, processing and organizing
• Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A self-starter who is results-oriented and exhibits responsibility, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
• Basic surveying and mapping experience a plus
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, AutoCad and GIS experience a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sheboygan Water Utility Mission Statement:
Regulated by the WI Public Service Commission and WI Department of Natural Resources, the Sheboygan Water Utility is dedicated to providing the safest possible water to our custIomers at the most economical price. The Water Utility receives no tax monies, but operates entirely on its water revenues.
For utility news and information, please visit www.sheboyganwater.org
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
Equal Opportunity Employer